After having structurally organised ManpowerGroup’s media relations, Mediatic was approached by the HR firm to organise the press trajectory concerning the acquisition of Ciber Netherlands by ManpowerGroup. The goal was to inform the relevant stakeholders and to generate as much publicity as possible.
- In preparation of the announcement, we wrote a press release on the acquisition, in which both parties were quoted.
- We also created a Q&A for the company, to streamline communication with journalists.
- Several letters were also written to inform stakeholders, such as clients, distributors and other relations
- We offered the Dutch tier 1 newspaper Het Financieele Dagblad a press release and an exclusive interview (under embargo)
- As soon as the FD published the story, we approached other relevant national, regional and trade media (IT, HR and Finance)
- After the official completion of the acquisition, we sent another press release on the definitive closing of the deal
- A scoop and interview in Het Financieele Dagblad
- Coverage by many national news outlets (FD, Telegraaf, Nu.nl, AD), regional and trade media, with a commercial value of at least €102,140